You may choose to accept or decline our cookie usage.
Would you like to represent the residents of Croxley Green and help keep it special? Then why not become a Parish Councillor. Two Casual Vacancies has arisen in Durrants Ward. However, you don't have to live in Durrants Ward to represent the residents there.
This is a great opportunity for a resident of Croxley Green to join the Council. Please get in touch with us to find out more about the role. Closing Date is Tuesday 16th March 2021 and prospective candidates will be invited to attend a Parish Council meeting Thursday 25th March 2021 via Zoom.
Application forms can be downloaded here.
To be eligible to become a councillor, you must:
• be over 18 years of age.
• be a British subject, or a citizen of the Irish Republic, a commonwealth country, a UK dependent territory or another country in the European community.
And meet at least one of the following:
• be on the Electoral Roll for the Parish
• live or work within the Parish and have done so for the last 12 months immediately before you are nominated.
• live within 4.8 kms (3 miles) of the Parish boundary.
You cannot stand if you:
• are employed by that council.
• have been declared bankrupt within the last five years if you have not repaid your debts.
• have been convicted of a criminal offence and sentenced to not less than three months imprisonment within the last five years.
• you hold a politically restricted post for another authority.
• you have been disqualified under any legislation relating to corrupt or illegal practices.
Closing date to submit applications is Tuesday 16 March 2021.
We have received the notice and plans for the new permit parking zone in Croxley Green from Three Rivers District Council (TRDC).
The scheme is to be implemented and managed by TRDC not the Parish Council.
Please follow the links below to view the document.
Do you have a good idea that will benefit the community? Croxley Green Parish Council needs your ideas to help them support and benefit the local community.
Due to the multiple lockdowns in 2020 many of the usual events and activities the Parish Council supports have not been able to go ahead. The Easter egg hunt, dog show, as well as the Revels and Croxfest have not happened and now the Parish Council needs your ideas to get this funding into the community.
So far, the Parish Council has produced and distributed hundreds of free face-coverings, co-ordinated a Croxley Green volunteer match up programme, began a drop off point for the local food bank and widened public footpaths to encourage social distancing. Residents are invited to get in touch with the Council with any ideas and initiatives they think the Parish Council should implement next.
The Parish Council has funding available and would like to make as many residents' ideas happen as it can. There is nothing specific they are looking for, just any good ideas which will help support and benefit Croxley Green though this trying time. We would like to implement your ideas as soon as possible, so please send them in as quick as you can.