You may choose to accept or decline our cookie usage.
We are aware that the website does not currently meet the new Website Content Accessibility Guidelines. The Parish Council is now undertaking the process of building a new website to meet the regulations.
Would you like to represent the residents of Croxley Green and help keep it special? Then why not become a Parish Councillor. A Casual Vacancy has arisen in Dickinsons Ward. However, you don't have to live in Dickinsons Ward to represent the residents there.
This is a great opportunity for a resident of Croxley Green to join the Council. Please get in touch with us to find out more about the role. Closing Date is Sunday 13th September 2020 and prospective candidates will be invited to attend a Parish Council meeting Thursday 24 September 2020 via Zoom.
Application forms can be downloaded here.
To be eligible to become a councillor, you must:
• be over 18 years of age.
• be a British subject, or a citizen of the Irish Republic, a commonwealth country, a UK dependent territory or another country in the European community.
And meet at least one of the following:
• be on the Electoral Roll for the Parish
• live or work within the Parish and have done so for the last 12 months immediately before you are nominated.
• live within 4.8 kms (3 miles) of the Parish boundary.
You cannot stand if you:
• are employed by that council.
• have been declared bankrupt within the last five years if you have not repaid your debts.
• have been convicted of a criminal offence and sentenced to not less than three months imprisonment within the last five years.
• you hold a politically restricted post for another authority.
• you have been disqualified under any legislation relating to corrupt or illegal practices.
Closing date to submit applications is Sunday 13 September 2020.
On the approach into Croxley Green from Watford, two advertising billboards have been effectively abandoned and left in a bad state of repair. They are incredibly unsightly and detrimental to Croxley Green’s landscape and street scene.
One is situated by Croxley Car Centre and the other on the Harvester roundabout.
With nobody taking adequate care of the boards, they are also becoming a safety issue for passing pedestrians with concerns that they may fall over.
We encourage residents to please sign our petition to Three Rivers District Council to help take action against these eye-sores in our village.
You can view and sign the petition at https://www.change.org/p/three-rivers-district-council-remove-or-clean-up-croxley-green-s-dilapidated-billboards
Croxley Green Parish Council have got greener with the purchase of a bicycle.
The bike will be used by staff to inspect footpaths, top up dog-bag dispensers, visit sites that have been reported as having issues by residents and much much more without adding unnecessary mileage and fuel wastage to the works utility vehicle.
It is a green, environmentally friendly, health conscious way of travelling, that promotes the Parish Council’s commitment to a reduced carbon footprint and energy wastage.
Tour de Croxley anyone ?