Join us on 30th March 2019 for our annual charity quiz night. The bar will be open from 7pm and the evening is likely to end around 11pm.
- As a hot meal will be provided, tables must be paid for in advance and cannot be reserved.
- Tickets are £10 per person with a team size of 6-8 people.
- When purchasing your tickets you’ll be asked to complete a form to provide details (team name, dietary and access requirements, meal choices and contact details). If you’d like to complete this form in advance you can find it here.
- The evening will be catered for by the Corner Plaice in Croxley Green. Food options include fish and chips (£2pp supplement), sausage and chips, chicken and chips, or vegetarian bake and chips.
- Please share any dietary requirements on your form when buying your ticket and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
On the night
- Thank you to Croxley Green Community Club who have donated the space to us.
- Free parking is available in the Croxley Green Community Club carpark and in the adjacent Community Way carpark.
- There will be a bar between 7pm-11pm, a drinks menu can be found here (https://www.croxleygreencommunityclub.com/drinks) - both card payments and cash are accepted.
- Attendees are not permitted to bring their own drinks however are welcome to bring their own snacks.
- There will be a raffle and additional games on the night where entries must be made in cash. The nearest cash machine is located outside the Co-Op on New Road, less than 1 minute walk away.
- The quiz is a light hearted evening and suitable for the whole family, with small token prizes for the winners on the night.
- All proceeds from ticket sales will be split evenly between Home Start Watford & Three Rivers and the Alzheimer’s Society.
- Home Start Watford & Three Rivers will also be running a raffle and some games on the night where proceeds will go directly to their charity.