In the tables that follow, the following definitions apply:-
- Expected is the number of meetings that the Councillor was expected to attend as a member of full council and any Committees of which they are a Member;
- Present is the actual number of meetings attended as expected;
- Apologies is the number of meetings where formal apologies have been submitted prior to the meeting;
- Not Present is in the number of meetings where the Councillor was not present and no apologies were received;
- In Attendance is the number of meetings that the Councillor attended in a capacity other than a Member of that Committee for reasons of interest in a topic being discussed.