The Parish Council holds a number of meetings each year. These include:
- an Annual Meeting (AM);
- an Annual Parish Meeting (APM);
- Full Council Meetings;
- Leisure, Events and Environment Committee Meetings (LEE);
- Finance and Administration Committee Meetings (F&A);
- Planning and Development Committee Meetings (P&D);
- HR and Compliance Committee - this is an internal Committee to which the Press and the Public are excluded.
The Agendas, Minutes & Supporting Papers of each of these meetings can be found by going to the meetings menu on the left hand side of this page.
The Supporting Papers will show the Agenda item number it refers to and the date of the meeting where the matter will be considered.
Agendas for meetings are issued 3 clear days prior to a meeting (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays). However, the Agenda for the Annual Parish Meeting (APM) is issued 7 clear days prior to the meeting.
When looking at the Minutes of Meetings, it should be noted that they are not adopted (agreed) until the successive meeting - hence the wording in the top right hand side of the page "Draft Minutes Subject to Adoption". To verify the Minutes were adopted, please go to the successive meeting of that Committee or Council and look at the "Minutes" item.