Croxley Green Parish Council currently pays for a Police Community Support Officer (PCSO) and under the arrangements with Hertfordshire Constabulary also gets another 'free'! In this area of our web site, our PCSO's tell us what they have being doing and give helpful advice.
The two PCSO's for Croxley Green are PCSO 6523 Steve Jacob and PCSO 6610 Shane Watts. Contact Us
For FAQ`s please click the link https://www.herts.police.uk/Information-and-services/Advice/Coronavirus-COVID-19/Coronavirus-COVID-19-FAQs
Residents are reminded that if they see any suspicious activity this should be reported to the non-emergency Police number, just dial 101.
If you do happen to see any crime in progress, please still use 999 to report this.
If you want to be kept informed about policing the community then why not sign up to OWL. Online Watch Link (OWL) is a system used to circulate messages to Neighbourhood Watch co-ordinators. It’s an internet-based service that allows messages to be sent via email, fax and telephone.
Through OWL, (once signed in):
- users who receive messages by e-mail can update their own profiles and records and state how and when they would like to receive messages;
- users can obtain reports and statistics;
- users can provide information and intelligence which can then be used by the police.
To go to the OWL system, click here.
0800 555 111
Give information on crime anonymously.
Contact us anytime on 0800 555 111 or at www.crimestopper-uk.org
- Tell us about crime or criminals;
- Information given by phone or online cannot be traced;
- You will not have to go to court or give a statement;
- No one will ever know you called;
- Telephone calls can be translated on request.
You can follow your local team on Twitter @RickmansPolice
Croxley Green Parish Council area is covered by Police beat codes C2J, H & K. The allocated officers for that area from the Safer Neighbourhood Team are PCSOs Steve Jacob and Shane Watts.
Visit www.herts.police.uk where you can find the latest police and crime news, crime prevention advice and people wanted by police.
ECHO is a public feedback system, where you can provide your comments - good or bad - and they will be reviewed by the Safer Neighbourhood Team. Text 66099 type Ricky then your comments or visit www.bit.ly/police-Ricky.