This statement outlines our ongoing efforts to make our website accessible to everyone. It includes our commitment to ensuring equal access and opportunity for all individuals, including those with disabilities.
This statement applies to content published on the CROXLEY-PC.GOV.UK domain.
This website is run by Parish Online Websites on behalf of CROXLEY GREEN PARISH COUNCIL. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible. The text should be clear and simple to understand. You should be able to:
· zoom in up to 300% without problems
· navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
· navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
· use most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
HOW ACCESSIBLE THIS WEBSITE IS
Parts of this website are not fully accessible. For example:
· some pages and document attachments are not written in plain English
· some tables do not have row headings
· some documents have poor colour contrast
· some heading elements are not consistent
· some images do not have image descriptions
· many documents are in PDF format and are not accessible
CROXLEY GREEN PARISH COUNCIL continue to strive to improve the content accessibility.
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Tell us if you need information in a different format. There’s a feedback form at the bottom of each page.
In your message, include:
· the web address (URL) of the content
· your email address and name
· how you’d like to receive the information.
CROXLEY GREEN PARISH COUNCIL will then endeavour to improve the website to cater to this need. However, changes cannot be guaranteed.
REPORTING ACCESSIBILITY PROBLEMS WITH THIS WEBSITE
If you find any problems that are not listed on this page or you think we’re not meeting the accessibility requirements, please fill in the feedback form at the bottom of the page.
ENFORCEMENT PROCEDURE If you contact us with a complaint and you’re not happy with our response contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’).
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS WEBSITE’S ACCESSIBILITY
Parish Online Websites is committed to making its websites accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
HOW WE TESTED THIS WEBSITE
The website is regularly tested on each version release using WCAG2.1AA compliance tools, including Lighthouse and Axe.
System tools are used to simulate users with visual impairments and dyslexia to inform design decision-making.
Internal reports are produced for each screen demonstrating compliance.
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO IMPROVE ACCESSIBILITY
Improvements to the site accessibility is an ongoing process. Regular updates will be made to the site to ensure it’s at the highest practical level of accessibility.